Skin: LA Girl ProConceal (Yellow/Warm Sand); Younique Mineral Touch Powder (Cashmere/Chenille)
Eyes: Younique Addiction 1 Palette; Revlon Photoready Eye Art Desert Dazzle
Brows: Younique Brow Pencil
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies
Cheeks: Beauty Treats matte blush palette
Lips: NYX The Pinks Palette
BE BEAUTIFUL PROFILE
Name: Nikki Clarke
Occupation: Host/Producer of Nikki Clarke Show / President of Ontario Black History Society
Age: Fab Forties
Lifestyle: Classic and Stylish
Social Media Info:
Youtube: Nikki Clarke
Facebook: Nikki Clarke
- What does Being Beautiful mean to you?
Being beautiful is being confident and healthy.
- What is your beauty routine?
Black soap and water.
- What makeup product can’t you live without?
- How does makeup make you feel?
Beautiful and sexy.
- What is your go to makeup look?
Mascara, eyeliner, smokey eye, lashes, bold lip.
- If you are going to an event or are on TV, how does your makeup look change?
Adding false lashes.
- Any Beauty Tips you want to share?
Exfoliate and a bright lipstick.
- What is your favorite beauty tool?
- Who is your beauty role model?
- Is it important to you to use makeup with skincare benefits?
- Is it important to you to use cruelty free products?
- What did you enjoy about working with StyledLady4Ever?
Jewel is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and talented.