Joanne’s Makeup #motd:
Skin: Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation (Velour)
Shadow: Younique Addiction Palettle #3
Brows: Younique Precision Brow Liner/Gel (Med)
Lashes: Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
Blush: Younique Mineral Pressed Blusher (Sweet)
Concealer: Younique Mineral Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer (Organza)
Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams (Milan/Tokyo)
BE BEAUTIFUL PROFILE
Name: Joanne McMurrary-Kohl
Occupation: Financial Planner by day and Entrepreneur 24/7
Age: (Fab forties!) 45
Lifestyle: Fresh & Casual
Social Media Info: Instagram: @beautystopwatch
- What does Being Beautiful mean to you?
Being beautiful is feeling inspired and free.
- What is your beauty routine?
It is pretty consistent most days. Morning routine is cleanse, tone, serum, lotion & SPF. Evening routine always includes a bath! I like to try a new beauty activity every night- facial massage, face mask or a hair treatment. I always ensure I have a cleansed face and lots of moisturizer at night.
- What makeup product can’t you live without?
I am obsessed with perfume. I am monogamous and have been wearing my current fragrance for the last 5 years…….Portrait of a Lady!
- How does makeup make you feel?
- What is your go to makeup look?
I like a clean look- bronzer, blush, nude lip, simple eye look, mascara & brows.
- If you are going to an event, how does your makeup look change?
Ramp up the eye look- more smokey!
- Any Beauty Tips you want to share?
When applying mascara, take a business card and place it behind your lash line and paint your lashes against the card. My lashes always look longer & fuller.
- What is your favorite beauty tool?
- Who is your beauty role model?
- Is it important to you to use makeup with skincare benefits?
I love SFP in foundation.
- Is it important to you to use cruelty free products?
- What did you enjoy about working with StyledLady4Ever?
I am a huge fan of StyledLady4Ever – I love her honesty and passion! She is incredibly talented as a MUA and her looks are always inspiring! Plus she loves cats- that says it all in my books. Cats Rule!